Concierge/Security guards for Condo's - Toronto DowntownOct 3rd, 2021 at 14:25 Jobs Toronto 152 views
Looking to start your career in the Security Industry. Explore a great opportunity to work with Paragon Security.
Paragon Security is currently recruiting for concierge positions at multiple locations for high profile residential properties in Toronto Downtown/Scarborough/North York. Probation rate is $15/hr. start. Pay rates for candidates after successfully passing 90 days probation will be $15.50 to 17/hr. depending on the site, performance and other skills.
- Must hold a valid Ontario Security License
- Must be available to work all shifts.
- Possesses a high level of integrity and credibility.
- Minimum 1 year of security guard/concierge/customer service experience(preferred).
- Demonstrated initiative and success through past assignments and duties.
- Strong team player, ability to achieve superior customer service for the client and business units.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and Working knowledge of computer application skills
- Able to Multitask in a fast paced environment.
- General knowledge of Health and Safety practices.
- Conduct routine interior and exterior foot patrols of the facility grounds.
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of clients and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions required.
- Conflict Resolution and Diffusion skills.
- Assists residents and visitors in a branded, friendly, proactive, and efficient manner with appropriate follow-up, as necessary.
- Provides services requested by making arrangements and bookings for condominium amenities, elevators, and parking permits.
- Ability monitor CCTV Systems, Access Control Systems, & Monitoring alarms
- Monitoring alarms to ensure follow up is completed.
- Read, Respond and manage a Security Email Inbox through Outlook
- Enforce client’s rules, regulations, Provincial statutes, and Municipal by-laws.
- Perform routine property patrols and respond to Fire Alarms.
- Patrol to ensure that fire extinguishers and hoses are accessible and fully charged.
- True desire to satisfy the needs of resident’s queries in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Follow up with daily documentation in your memo book notes and incident reports as required.
- Facilitating access of vehicles and pedestrians at fixed posts
- Obtaining statements and collecting information for Incident Reports Performing Customer Service-related functions
Medical & Dental Benefits are provided after probation. Advancement opportunities available through internal career pathing. We pay you for specialized training. Selected candidates after probation receive MLEO certificates (Municipal Law Enforcement Officer) to issue city Parking Violation tags on approved properties.
Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Employee incentive programs, Peer recognition programs.
Supporting Your Success
Each new employee is matched with a Paragon Career Centre Representative to monitor their development and ensure their success. Employees are assigned a job site that best matches their abilities and individual needs. Regular assessments ensure it is a match for both employee and client. Management recognizes top performers. We promote existing personnel to more challenging positions with the opportunity for higher compensation and career development.
Please ensure that you read the major responsibilities to make sure you understand this job. Forward all resumes to the recruiter appointed for this positing. Only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Locating Department - Corporate Services
Timings: Monday to Friday. 9am to 4pm
1210 Sheppard Avenue East – Unit 102
Why Work Here?
Awesome management, great benefits, lots of room for growth, stepping stone for a career in Law Enforcement, Customer Service and Security.
Paragon Security is a Canadian Security and Investigation Organization, dedicated to providing the finest security services to industry and commerce. Our mission is to proactively protect life, property and the assets of our clients; we fulfill this mission through ongoing investment in advanced innovative technology and by ensuring that Paragon’s Security Guards receive continuous training. We're committed to rewarding our people for their skill and dedication to our clients, while providing Paragon’s owners and shareholders with a reasonable return on their investment.
1210 Sheppard Avenue East