SAP MM Real-time Project Based Training-Batches/One on OneSep 7th, 2021 at 11:27 Education/Classes & Skills Training Vancouver 118 views
SAP Material Management (MM) is a part of Logistics module that supports the procurement and inventory functions. It primarily covers purchasing, Goods receiving; consumption-based planning, stock adjustments, MRP, planning and inventory. It is a closely integrated module with FI, SD
WHO IS IT FOR?
• Anyone who is interested
• SAP End-users
• IT/Business analysts
• Project team members
• Logistics users
• Aspiring SAP MM Consultants
• Anyone who is interested in becoming SAP MM Consultant or Buyer
• A general understanding of purchasing terms
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Introduction to ERP
• ERP Packages
• Introduction to SAP
• Functions and Objectives of MM
• SAP Real Time Project Team Structure and Business Process
• SAP R/3 Architecture
SAP NavigationOrganizational structure of an Enterprise in the SAP R/3 System
• Company, Company code, Controlling Area, Plant, Storage Location, Purchase Organization, Purchasing group
• Material Master
• Vendor Master
• Purchase Info Record Source Determination
• Source List
• Quota Arrangement
• Purchase Requisition
• Purchase Order
• Request For Quotation (RFQ)Outline Agreement
• Schedule Agreement
Document Types for Purchasing Documents
• Define Document Type
• Define Number Ranges for Document Types
• Define Screen Layout At Document Level
Release Procedure for Purchasing Documents
• Purchase Requisition, Purchase Order, Request For Quotation (RFQ), Outline Agreement- Contracts, Schedule Agreement
• Maintain Condition Table
• Define Access Sequence
• Maintain Condition Table
• Define Condition Types
• Define Calculation Schema
• Define Schema Group
• Define Schema Group
o Schema Group Vendor
o Schema Group for Purchasing Organization
o Assignment of Schema Group to Purchasing Organization
• Define Schema Determination
o Determine Calculation Schema for Standard Purchase Orders
External Service Management
• Service Master Creation
• Model Service Specifications - MSS
• Service PO
• Service Entry Sheet
• Automatic PO w ref to PR
• Automatic PO at GR
• Movement types
• Goods Receipt
• Goods Issue
• Transfer Postings
o Transfer Posting from Stock to Stock
o Transfer Posting from Plant to Plant
o Transfer Posting from Sloc to Sloc
• Return Delivery to vendor
• Initial Entry of Stock Balances
• Types of Physical Inventory
• Creating Physical Inventory Document
• Entering Physical Inventory Count
• List Of Inventory Differences
• Post the Difference
Special Stocks and Special Procurement Types
• Stock transport order
• Returnable transport packaging – RTP
• Third Party Processing
Valuation and Account Determination
• Introduction to Material Valuation
• Split Valuation
• Configure Split Valuation
• Defining Global Categories
• Defining Global Type
• Defining Local Definition& Assignment
• Basic Invoice Verification Procedure
• Invoice for Purchase Order
• Unplanned Delivery Costs
• Planned Delivery Costs
• Credit Memo
• Blocking the Invoice
• Releasing Blocked Invoices
• Subsequent Debit/Credit
• Automatic Settlements (ERS, Consignment, Pipeline)
• GR/IR Account Maintenance
• Parking Invoice Document
• Integration of MM with FI/COAutomatic Account Determination
• Integration of MM with SDStock Transport Order (STO)Intra Company Stock TransferInter Company or Cross Company Stock Transfer
• Exposure of Business Blue prints and Configuration documents and SAP standard books and the LATEST certification Materials will be provided for free.
1) In-class and online Training available.
2) Purely project based training, for hands on experience.
3) Gain experience equal to 2-3 years in SAP MM, after completion of the course.
5) Training will be given on theory, with complete real-time scenario based practical project and how to work with the SAP MM at your job.
6) Free SAP latest version of software for life time.
7) Simultaneous training on Configuration and end-user side of SAP MM.
8) Training for SAP MM Certification after finding a job in SAP MM.
9) Mobile phone support by the trainer to clarify the doubts of students.
10) Mobile phone support even after getting the job.
11) Week-Ends and Week-Days Batches.
13) This training is not just hourly based; the ultimate goal of the training is that 100% of SAP MM topics are covered.
14) SAP ABAP topics related to SAP MM.
15) EDI & IDOC Knowledge.
16) Training on SAP MM integration with other SAP modules like MM, WM, PP, PS etc.
17) Resume will be prepared individually for each student personally by the trainer.
18) Only 4 people per batch for individual attention.
19) Training on Interview questions & how to answer the questions in a professional manner. 20) Job placement assistance.
Learn SAP Practical Project to gain real time experience.
Get ready for the SAP MM job in 6 weeks.
Limited students per batch. One on One Sessions Available. Hurry to get your seat reserved.
Contact email@example.com for further enquiry.
Call - 4165694606
Credentials of SAP MM Trainer-
1) Certified and Approved Trainer
2) Trained many professionals in SAP MM.
3) Good amount of training experience in SAP MM.
4) Years of work experience in SAP FICO/MM.
5) Worked on realtime SAP FICO/MM Projects.
6) M.B.A Finance (Post-Graduate degree in Business Administration).
Mobile: 416-569-4606, firstname.lastname@example.org
for further enquiry.