Paragon Security is seeking valet drivers with a valid Ontario G class drivers license and Security license to operate high-end motor vehicles for our luxury condominiums in the Downtown Toronto area.
This service is apart of our Hospitality services. We manage the largest portfolio and in doing so, we ensure that the residents of our condominiums are kept safe as well as taking care of them. The security personnel assigned to the hospitality portfolio undergo specialty training to ensure they are fully capable of providing first class services. Paragon, in consultation with the world’s best and most recognizable customer service educators, have developed customized customer service training programs to ensure that even difficult matters are approached with the utmost courtesy and professionalism.
- Valid Ontario Security guard license and First aid CPR-C
- Valid G Class Ontario Drivers License.
- Proven safe driver and clean driving records is essential
- Must be able to operate a Manual and automatic Transmission
- Valet and Concierge Experience is an Asset
- Must be available to work full time for any shifts assigned. (Days/Nights/Evenings/Rotations)
- Can also work on weekends.
- Ability to communicate professionally
- Customer service experience and friendly demeanor (Asset)
- Ability to work in a standing position for hours at a time
- Ability to multitask and tend to several customers/residents at once
- Experience driving vehicles with both manual and automatic transmission
- Organizational skills are necessary to quickly recall the location of vehicles and their appropriate keys
- Collect and accurately label keys belonging to guests/residents to ensure their proper return
- Park guests' vehicles in predetermined areas within the parking lot, following all traffic laws
- Operate vehicles safely and responsibly
- Organize and file paperwork regarding guests/residents' vehicles and daily transactions
Please ensure that you read the major responsibilities to make sure you understand this job. Forward all resumes to the recruiter appointed for this positing. Only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Locating Department - Corporate Services
Timings: Monday to Friday. 9am to 4pm
Why Work Here?
Awesome management, great benefits, lots of room for growth, stepping stone for a career in Law Enforcement, Customer Service and Security.
Paragon Security is a Canadian Security and Investigation Organization, dedicated to providing the finest security services to industry and commerce. Our mission is to proactively protect life, property and the assets of our clients; we fulfill this mission through ongoing investment in advanced innovative technology and by ensuring that Paragon’s Security Guards receive continuous training. We're committed to rewarding our people for their skill and dedication to our clients, while providing Paragon’s owners and shareholders with a reasonable return on their investment.
1210 Sheppard Avenue East